Tuesday, February 13

HEY!

I've already registered for JAE. Here ar how my options goes:
1. Nursing - NP
2. Nursing - NYP
3. Tourism & Resort Management - NP
4. Tourism & Resort Management - SP
5. Hospitality & Resort Management - NYP
6. Mass Comm - NP
7. Business Management - NYP
8. Pharmaceutical Sci - NYP
9. Media Studies & Management - NYP
10. Baking & Culinary Sci - TP
11. Pharmacy Sci - NP
12. Hospitality & Tourism Management - TP

Oh God, please let me get Nursing at NP. I really want this badly. Hahaha. I'm already getting non-constructive comments about my choice. People keep asking me, "Why nursing? Can you really do it? I heard you must wipe feaces & etc." Duh, Ya, I know everything about nursing before I decide it as my 1st choice. There's nothing wrong with nursing. Some people said, "What were you thinking when you make nursing as your 1st choice? You know what, you deserve better courses than nursing. Its such a waste. If I were you, I would have choose better courses."

Duh, this is about what you like & what you wanna do in the next 10 years. Nursing is not that bad. The reason I chose nursing because its my passion to help others who are less fortunate. We lack of local male nurses. I will get the sense of satisfactory in nursing. And, the pay is high - $2000+ for Staff Nurse. Every year your pay gets higher. You can also work overseas & can get more US$3000. I'm willing to sacrifice and get a degree. I don't think so that diploma is the end.

Ouh k, let's enjoy a video clip my Agnes Monica.Before that, read & understand the lyrics. Hahaha.


Setiap tetes air mataku
Telah kuberikan untuk kisahku
Mengerti tapi tak dimengerti
Cintaku tlah diujung jalan

Setiap kata dari bibirku
Kadang tak sama dalam hatiku
Tersenyum dalam hati menangis
Cintaku tlah diujung jalan

Aku sangat mengenalmu
Aku juga cintaimu..
Tapi kau tak pernah ada pengertian
Ku senang,ku sedih
Kau tak mau tahu

Aku sangat mengenalmu
Dulu kau tak begitu
Kau bintang di hatiku
Jadilah yang kumau
Ku senang,ku sedih
Kau ada denganku

Ku mengerti kau apa adanya
Begitupun yang kumau darimu
Kau tahu rasanya diabaikan
Cintaku telah diujung jalan



No comments: