HEY!
My PC is alright. School will start next week. Duh. Excited plus nervous. I went for my orientation yesterday. It was boring at first but it start to get better after lunch. We had games. I really enjoyed the games. I had found new friends there. NAd the best thing is most of them are girls. Wee. My class has 23 students. out of 23 students, only 3 are boys. Wee. Hahaha.
But it is really distracting to have lots of pretty girls in a class. Hahaha. The worst thing is, I'm the only Malay boy. Hahaha. See, I've told you, I'm the sexiest Malay boy alive. Its so obvious. Hahaha.
Gosh. The timetable is so difficult to understand. WTH. Its so confusing. I wish I had a P.A(personal asistant). So that she can help me do everything, from printing timetable to buying books, getting lecture notes and etc. All I have to do is pay attention in class, study and do well for exam. Hahaha.
Now I understand the meaning of independent.
There is no one who's gonna do everything for you like in secondary school. The mentor can only guide you along & that's it. Duh.
The most difficult thing is what I wear. Its so difficult to go to school. I must really think hard and crack my brains. What I'm gonna wear? What? Hahaha.
I think I'm gonna re-write the timetable for Week 1. Ouh ya, I think I wanna join Drama Club or Malay Cultural Club. Hahaha.
Loye 'ya all lots. Muacks!
No comments:
Post a Comment