Monday, May 7

"You ain't hot. You're just plainly cute."

Hey. Miss you guys lots. Its been 1 month of school. Yeah! Lindah is complaining about it. She said her school is horrible. No lectures & etc. Just assignments & presentation. Pity her. I really hope that she can adapt to the new environment.

Ok, life has been good. Only assignments are piling up. But most of it are group work. I totally agree with Iqah. The food in NYP are really boring. The same old kinda food everyday. Can somebody change the menu for all the Muslim's stall. Haiyah.

I miss my secondary school friends badly. Really. Aww. I really wanna meet you guys real soon. Please. Maybe during this coming public holiday.

But my class is not that bad. Its fun. Especially during Clinical Lab session. We can't stop laughing. You guys are fun :)

This Thursday, I'm going to have a presentation. I'm kinda nervous because of the lecturer.

I really miss those times when I would wake up so early to catch my bus to school. Its still so dark but I have to walk to the bus stop. My school was at Yishun & I stayed at Sembawang. I just love the coldness of the mist & the scenery with the morning dew. I would stare at the window & enjoying eveything. When the school ends, everyone would be rushing. I would walk slowly to the bus interchange. Wait for my bus. I must say, I love the journey. Its a pleasant one. I would miss the times when we would sit at the parade square with our books & sing the National Anthem. I miss homework. And everyone will copy each others' work during the 1st lesson. I miss getting nags from teachers. I miss P.E lessons. Haha.



-----------------------------



-----------------------------




Haiyah. I miss every single little things that I had during secondary school. I had lots of goods memories during my 5 years in Yishun Town Secondary School.

Can I say this? I miss you Yishun Town! I mean it.

Love ya. Muacks!

No comments: