Thursday, October 11





Hey. Hehe. I'm sorry for not updating for more than a month. Sorry. The month of September is a month of joy for me. Many things happened. Now, its October and school will start soon. I've learnt alot for the month of September.

I've learnt that no matter what you do, HONESTY is a must. It hurts to know the truth but its reality, baby. I rather get hurt than being fooled. I can accept the truth.

I also learnt that I must always think positive. Things would be much better if you think positive. Hehe.

My attachment was a fun one. I was very nervous at first but things go on well after few days. Time flies so fast. I've finished my attachment and will be back in school next week. I can't wait to start a new semester.

I've made few friends during attachment and found my old friends. Hehe. The staff there is great. They are hardworking and willing to guide us sincerely. I'm so happy to be given a chance to work there.

Hari Raya is coming. This few days have been very busy for me. I sleep late nights. Haha. I'm helping my Mum to bake. We really make lots of cookies. I think around 12 types. I made chocolate cookies for my aunt and M&Ms cookies for my mum. Super-duper delicious.

I'm not really excited for this year's Hari Raya. So many things happen during the fasting month. I become more sensible. Everything that happened have a reason.

I'll post pics of my cookies soon. Hehe.

No comments: