Monday, June 23






Hello! I'm so damn disappointed. Haiz. You know what? I will not be with any of my classmates for my IMH and polyclinic posting. I will be with other classes. Sucks.


I don't think it will be fun. I don't like working with some of the people in other classes. I don't want to mention names. But seriously, working with my classmates are much better except for a few. Haha.


I will be Bukit Batok polyclinic. So freaking far from my house. I really hate waking up early. Haiz.


Ouh ya, last Wed Dia, Ah hui and myself went to karaoke after a long time. Haha. It was fun. It would have been much better with the other princess. Hehe. I'm kinda sick of school, honestly. My timetable clashed with my repeated module everytime. Serve me right. I'm studying hard for the upcoming test. Wish me luck.

No comments: