Wednesday, November 19

Just a random day.


Hey. On Monday, went for a guite scrumptious spread of lunch at Haig Road. I had chicken & beef Satay, Mee Soto, Popiah and my favourite; sugarcane juice. The Mee soto was nice & cheap, only $2 for a huge bowl. Satay for 40cents/stick. Where can you get that cheap and delicious food. Haha.

Nowadays, seldom I see 40cents satay, usually its either 50cents or 60cents. Haha.

It was great having her around. Then we met, Aishah for chit chat.

Ouh yah, I passed my practical assessment at last! HEHE! I'm so happy.

Sometimes I feel lonely coz' my princesses would be having their class but I'm having my break. Its not like usual where, we were in the same class for all modules. Its different now.

Sometimes, I missed alot. Like chicken rice and art and craft.

HAHA!

Like the other day, I had my break from 10am to 3. I don't know if they are having class or not. Usually I will be alone at computer lab, library or alley.

7 more weeks till the semester exam and attachment. Very fast indeed, next year would be my 3rd year. So many things happened.

I seriously in need of a job.

No comments: