Thursday, July 3

Hello. I'm so in love. Hehe. With Mariah Carey. In love again.

This week has been quite a wonderful week. I failed my Intramuscular injection skills. I forgot to aspirate for blood before administering the drug. Anyway, I will be attending the 2nd attempt. Hopefully I will pass. I wanna do well and finish my ICAs presentation and get done with semestral exams. Then it'll be attachment.

I did quite ok for Bio. Haha.

Some fucking idiot fucking tagged my blog. Maybe the fucking idiot person trying to fucking pull me down and fucking disgrace myself. But its fucking okay. I'm fucking used to it. Fucking thank you to you fucker imsomaniac, thanks fucker for visiting my blog. Hehe. You're such a fucker. You fucking take that as a fucking compliment, fucker. Hehe. I fucking feel so fucking nice complementing you, fucker. Smile always.

Next week, I will be celebrating Vanessa's birthday. I heard we will be having a scrumptious spread of vegetarian buffet.

Anyway, please tag before you leave. I love to read tags. Hehe.

No comments: