Friday, July 18

I just realised I'm happy being alone. All I need is my friends. When the time comes, then I will look for a special someone.

For the past almost 1 year I was attached, I realised, getting into relationship need alot of commitment. I was committed. But, things change, people change. The one that you love and dote, react in the opposite way. Where did I went wrong? I still couldn't get the answer. I was faithful, honest, loyal and loving, of coz'. But?

I wish that I got the answers. Am I too good or was I a fool? Maybe I was too good, giving my all but in the end...

Or maybe I was a fool? I was blinded by the affection and attention.

MAYBE?

I learnt alot. Goodbye, its really the end. I will miss my 1st kisser. Way too much memories, beautiful ones. And the heart-aching ones. Its all part and parcel of life.

I turn you to a better person, hope you will be like this forever. I did it, coz' I love you.

And for sure, I won't come back to you. Thanks for everything. You are not the one.

No comments: