Thursday, August 7

Climb the mountain & up, up all the way!

I'm not the happiest man on earth but at least I'm fortunate to be with people who cherish me. Second chances are rare. So treasure it as there will be no other chances after this. Let's forget about the history. Make it a lesson to learn from. Maturing with you, made me realise you've changed alot. You make the effort. Let's continue the journey to a brighter one.



Life is like a climbing a mountain. It takes alot of effort to climb and reach the top but when you're on top you tend to forget everything. The scenery itself make you go huhuhaha. You can't be on top forever. You have to climb down. And if you want to go on top and experience the scenery again, you have to climb up again. And the cycle goes on.

When you have been on top, you will likely to boast or share your experience. That's what happen in real life.

You maybe on top now, but please don't have to boast around indirectly. There will be a day when you will be at the bottom.

Its just matter of time.

Let me tell you more about me. I come from an average family. Not rich, not poor. Just average. Its difficult to get along with people who can afford more things than you do. You have to work day and night to get the same thing whereas she just have to sit and smile and get better things.

Let me be honest, sometimes I will be broke. Real broke. Maybe for you broke is different. But for me broke means I really have zero in my wallet or bank.

We must learn to understand each other. Don't take everyone the same as you. And be mindful of your words. I guess the advise is, think before you say. When its a joke, it would be okay. But other than that, it will just upset the other person.

In life, you're not living by yourself or alone. You got others around you. You have to take care of their feelings too.

Lastly, the happiest man who laughs and never break down in front of you is the strongest yet the most troubled and upset man in the world.

No comments: