I craved for carrot cake for like so many weeks and TADAA! I went to Coffeebean to give myself a treat. I had a slice of carrot cake coated with white sugary icing together with SNAPPLE raspberry. YUMMY!
I think I wanna go again and have carrot cakes again.
Its the western cake, not the chinese carrot cake. If chinese carrot cake, I prefer black with chili carrot cake. So nice. The malays also have something like carrot cake but its called lontong goreng, its fried the same way but it doesnt have any carrots instead it contains rice cake. You should try. Not really that popular.
Another estimately 3 weeks to fasting month. I can't wait for it. I'm so excited. And the best thing is I will be having my attachment. What a pleasure! Maybe for those who never fast before, you may think its difficult but for me, its an accomplishment. After one month of fasting, I feel a sense of achievement. I get through the one month with ease. I wonder how will this year's fasting would be.
By the way, I'm actually taking a break after studying for sometime. HMM! I'm really exhausted. HELP! Call ambulance 995.
I'm choking! Can someone please help?
RANDOM! HEHE!
No comments:
Post a Comment