The day before, I had my 1st paper for this semester. I came late again! LATE! SIGH! Woke up late. I got this habit of waking up late. Usually, I would wake up early but will sleep back after the alarm rings and I will keep pressing the snooze button.
The paper was okay, I guess. I can't really do the SAQ. I went back home after that, took a nap and revised my sociology paper which will be at 4pm. Luckily I was on time. On the dot. HEHE!
Some of the questions are repeated. I can answer most of the question except for one of the SAQ, I can't really explained. But, did my best though.
I will be having my Psychology paper at 4pm. I seriously need to pass this paper. I don't want to repeat again and again. I'm sick and tired of repeating. Repeating modules just make me feel like I'm useless. SIGH! AGAIN!
HMM, I really hope my results will turn out to be okay, coz' I really did my best and studied very hard for the exams.
BUT PHARMACOLOGY! SIGH! AGAIN! HEHE!
I seriously need to study that real hard. Coz' I don't really understand.
After my Sociology paper, I went to cook chicken curry at my friend's place. It was fun. HEHE! And, the curry was a success.
Now, I'm at home, revising for my Psychology.
Let's pray hard for the exams. Good luck to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment