Thursday, September 4

Hello. Its the 3rd day, I'm fasting. So far so good. I'm really looking forward for my pay this month. Hehe. I wanna shop.

1st day of fasting month, I break fast at my workplace. Hehe. So bored.

Do you guys know that every year, muslims all around the will fast for a month during the month of Ramadhan. Ramadhan is a very special month. Its the month to the as much as goodwill as we can especially the last 10 days of Ramadhan.

Everyday, I would wake up around 5 to eat before dawn. After dawn, we can't eat or drink. We have to take care of our 5 senses. You can't dig your nose, your ears or even dig your mouth. Hehe. Don't listen to gossips or even worst gossip about others. Tsk tsk tsk. Don't watch porn. Haha. Don't look at guys or girls and drool. In simple word, you have to try to do good deeds.

After Ramadhan, it will be Syawal, or Hari Raya!

After a month of fasting, we will celebrate Hari Raya. Its a celebration for our achievement. Honestly, if you fast complete 1 whole month, you will feel happy and feeling of satisfaction.

So, if I just keep quiet or don't really talk alot, it doesnt mean I'm having a bad mood. Its just means that, talking will just lead to gossip and etc. So by keeping quiet, you will talk rot less and you will get less sins. Better right? So just talk when necessary.

No comments: