Saturday, September 27

Hello. Hari Raya is like so around the corner. Haha. I baked cookies! Sounds fun right. Haha. And Ramadhan, fasting month is ending soon. This year's fasting month is so different from last year. I learnt alot from my previous mistakes. I'll try to be the best and at the same time, being myself. Last year's fasting month was alot of pain. I went through it like deep hardship. Nobody was there for me. I was alone, searching for the right path. But this time, I found it, I guess. Hope so.

To all my reader, cherish every moment with your family coz' you will only have 1 mother and father in your whole lifetime. So, please treasure your family. For those who are from single-parent family, love the person who took care of you all this time.

You won't know when your parents will be gone. Although you may have hurt them, try to show them that you're changing for the better. Its all for your own good. Sometimes, you don't realise that you've hurt them unintentionally. So, take a chance and ask for forgiveness, ask them whether you have hurt them. No one is perfect but you can try to be perfect.

Maybe you've shouted or talk loudly to your parents. They may keep quiet but deep inside their heart, you won't know.

To my friends who think that they should get what they want and achieve towards it, please think again. Listen to them coz' it'll make alot of difference in your life. If you think your parents don't understand you, think again. If they don't understand you, they would just gave up and left you alone. In fact, they do understand you, alot! 9 months in her womb and she's been with you since you were born. She was beside you and still beside you.

And, to my dear muslims friends, Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf zahir dan batin. I may say or do things intentionally and unintentionally. Thanks!

Ouh ya, the other day Jamie and I went to watch Victor perform. It was nice. There are other groups playing too. Enjoy!



Jam's bf, Victor





No comments: