Wednesday, July 18





HEY! I just got back home from school. I had my project done. And, divided all the slides to every member in sub-group 1. I always have this nervous feeling when it comes to presentation. And, its becoming more worst. I don't know why. Its seems like I'm easily panic. They call me 'kiasi'. Because I'm always panic and ya. Haha.

I was seriously late. Haiz. I really need to be more discipline. I plan to get sponsorship so, my conduct have to be good lah. Haha. I just want to have my own money and lessen my parent's burden. Ouh ya, and its more easier when I graduate as I know that there's a place for me. Hehe.

Tomorrow is my presentation. I hope it will go on well. Hehe. I'm presenting about, MRSA.

Today, my sub-group mates keep asking me whether I'm attached or not. Haha. Vanessa brought it up. Haha. Seriously, no comments. Haha.

I had my dinner with my sub-group 1. Haha. My dinner was Ice tea and Iced milk tea. Haha. I'm not eating. I'm just bored. Haha.

I'm going to do little touch-up for the presentation now. Hehe. I need to add more pictures and ouh ya, I need to get my script ready. Wish me luck, people.

No comments: