Tuesday, July 17

HEY! Yesterday was short day in school. I came super-duper late as usual. I'm supposed to attend my Bi0-sci tutorial at 9am but OOPS! I reached around 925am. I really need to buck up. I'm always late and seem not to concentrating during lectures. I really really need to buck up.
So, yeah. Jam looked like a teacher yesterday. She was in formal clothing as she had an interview later afternoon. It was part of her electives program. I was surprised to see her. Haha. Ouh ya, she also had her separator done. It was blue. Haha. She said it is very tight.

At last! After months of school, our class met up with our mentor. There were things to talk about. So yeah.

I went for project discussion. And, soon after that, I went back home with Mee Siew and Ee Chew.

I will be having my clinical lab test today. I'm still here studying. OMG! I'm kinda stress and super-duper nervous. I wonder whether I can pass. Please pray hard for me. Sit Naing will be my model. So yeah.

And today, I will also be having my Bio-sci practical test. I've studied for it during weekends. So yeah, hope to pass everything. I don't want a 2nd attempt. Please.

The semestral examination timetable is out! Haha. I left with one month to revise. To NR0708, Good Luck, we will study hard. Erm, I think that's all.


Yesterday, you said, "I will always love you and be there for you." I said, "I'm touched."

THAT'S MY LOVE STORY <3

No comments: