Sunday, July 15

Sub-group 1: Crazy in Love

I'm in sub-group 1 in my class. There is Jannie; the sweet but crazy girl, Vanessa; the out-going & has big appetite girl, Mee Siew; the unbelievable talented girl, Ee Chew; the always serious but try not to be too serious girl and Sit Naing; the shy but talk alot during presentation boy.

Its been 3 months of school and I must say that I had lots of fun with them during project discussion. I'm fortunate to be in this group. We work hard and play hard. I must say a big THANK YOU! to Ee Chew. Without her, I wonder how our group can cope. She's really nice and patient. Sometimes, we do feel there's generation gap.

We will end Semester 1 real soon. I think after the semestral examination. I heard that the sub-groups will be changed. I wonder how is it going to be like.

Can I say that poly life is so fast. With just a few blinks, I'm going for attachment.

I will miss the time I spent with sub-group 1. I really hope that I will be in the same group, with the same people. So yeah, that's all. I've uploaded a video I made by myself. Its just a compilation of videos using my laptop webcam. Hehe. Enjoy!



So yeah. Today, I just studied for my Bio-test and my clinical test that would be on this coming Tuesday. I'm nervous for my clinical test. Wish me all the best. If I'm not able to pass, I will not be able to go for attachment and I must repeat another semester. So yeah. I must pass. Uh-huh.

I'm loving my blog. Hehe. And yeah, looking back at my secondary school photos. I must say that, everyone changed. Especially physical. From nerds to fashionista, from specs to contacts, from shoes to heel, from natural look to make-up. Everyone has changed. I'm glad they still the same in their heart.

I miss my GILERANGELS' KLUB. We should go out one day. Ouh yeah, Haryani wants to hang out this Saturday. I hope everyone can make it. Loves <33.

No comments: