Happy New Year to all of you! I hope that 2007 will be great year for you and me. You should have a resolution by now. If not, you better think of something. For me, resolution is a must because it will guide you to what you want to achieve. If there's no resolution, it will be a mess & boring. You will lead life normaly without excitement of wanting to achieve something. Resolution makes you be a better person. And when you achieved it, its time to celebrate.
I got 3 resolution for 2007. The 1st is to spend more time with my love ones(family & friends). Without them, I'm nobody. So, I think its time for me to give more, this year. I really want to try donating blood. I think it is cool. Hahaha~ But, I'm trying to find somebody to go with. The more blood, the merrier. Hahaha~ Oops! Side tracked again.
OK, the 2nd is to further my studies & have lots of friends. I'm aiming to go to a polytechnic but I'm not sure which polytechnic & what course should I enrolled in. I wanted to go to NAFA(Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts) but my Mum forbid me to. She said, "The school fees is so fucking high! Who's gonna pay for it?" (Oops! She didn't said 'fucking' but this is how I summarise what she said). She also told me that going to an art school will not gurrantee me a good future(What the hell?). Fine, she's a mother so I have to respect her decision & I do reflect on what she said. It was half right. Hahaha~ I'm still thinking what course should I take. In my mind-business, nursing, mass comm, erm, I think that's all.
There's one resolution that I think i should just keep to myself. OK, fine, I think I should just tell all of you bitches. I wanna have extreme makeover excluding plastic surgery.
I was thinking of joinig Anugerah(a talent show on a TV station, Suria). I think I have the potential but this is just what I think. So, can you guys do me a favour? Please comment on my singing below. This was a song by Sheila Majid, Lagenda. Thanks!
Don't forget to comment. I need to improve myself. I promised, one day I will treat all of you to my concert. Hahaha~
http://h1.ripside.net/poshboy/VOC003.WAV
No comments:
Post a Comment