Thursday, January 18

HEY!

I'm so fucking happy. OMG! I've told you about my weight loss plan, right? And TADAA! I lost 5kg. I can't believe it. Before, I'm 95kg & now, its 90kg. Hahaha~ But there's more to be done. My target weight is 70kg. 20kg more to go. Yeah!

I'm getting use to not eating rice. I really try my best not to avoid rice, noodles & fattening stuff. I'm finding it gross to eat oily & fattening food. I don't know why. Weird, huh? I used to love oily, fried food but now, YUCKS! I even feel gross when I see people eating oily food. Eww!

Hahaha~ Hey, I was browsing through my photo album and I saw a picture of me, 2 years ago when I only weighed 82kg. OMG! I look hot. Hahaha~ I wonder, how will I look when I weigh 7okg?

OK, bitches. I need a good rest. I'm so tired. Muacks!



No comments: