Tuesday, January 30

HEY!

I'm back. I think its stupid for me to stop blogging just because of the fcuking bitches who hate me. I don't understand why they comment on me & hate the way I do things. But, who cares? I don't give a damn.

To Nas Baobe'd:

I feel much better now after what you've said. Thanks. Yup, its true, no use for getting irritated by all the fcuking people.


It's kinda funny because they dare to say but they don't even dare to put their own name. 1 word for you, C.O.W.A.R.D, get it? You asked me to get a life, then I think you better get a name.

Duh, enough of the fcuking shit.

Hey, I watched William Sledd's latest post. It's so fcuking hawd. He's is so cute. OMG! I just can't get enough of him. His videos are entertaining & fun.



Don't you think he's cute? Hahaha~ I wish his closet were mine.

I found a video which is so funny. I just can't stop laughing.



I find people who take drugs are so fcuking stupid. There's alot of better things you can do. Ewww, it's so gross. I will never ever take drugs. I wouldn't want to look old, have ugly skin & risk my own life.

That's it. I love you all my sexy bloggers & hawd readers. Muacks!

No comments: