Tuesday, January 9

HEY!

I don't actually know what I should write. I'm just enjoying my days. I'm loving it. I'm happy, yup, happy. I wish I could just be like this forever but life has to move on. More challenges ahead & new things to learn.

I don't know why I'm happy. Maybe, because of my love life which is starting to blossom. But I'm not sure where it will go. Maybe to a sincere relationship or just remain as close friends. Erm, I wish it will be turn to a sincere & romantic relationship. I'm just taking it slow. I'm taking it slow to understand her, to know her, to care for her & love her. From there, maybe it will turn out into a sincere relationship. I hope so.

I really need to understand her deeply. Yup, deep, deep as the ocean. Hahaha~ I think I'm in love but how far can my love bring me to where I want? Don't know. I always wondered what the other side is thinking? Is it the same as me? I wish I could have the answer. Give me the answer, girl.

OK, we will see what happen next. Maybe another quarell or sincere relationship. Hahaha~

I love you all sexy bloggers & hot readers. Miss you. Muacks!

No comments: