Friday, January 5

HEY!

I'm so bored but luckily Paris is here to entertain me. Aww, I love her. That's hot!Hahaha~

I'm waiting for my pay. I want to go shopping. There's too much temptation. I want to buy new fragrance. I'm starting to hate the Adidas fragrance. It's too manly. I'm only a boy not a man. So, I guess I need something that is sweet but a little manly. Yup, like David Beckham's Instinct or Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male. I love it.

I need to work more. $500 is not enough for shopping. Maybe $1500-$2000 will be enough. Wait, I still think its not enough. There's so much I need to buy. Its not my wants but I just need this stuff. NEED, yes, need.

I need 2 new bags, one from Adidas & the other from Puma. I need 2 shoes, Converse & Nike. I need new fragrance. I need a pair of jeans from Levi's. I need lots of T-shirt. And shirts from Esprit & Topman. I need 2 new watches from Swatch & Esprit. I need new pair of brief boxers, maybe a sexy one from newurbanmale or Calvin Klein. I need a new pair of glasses from Levi's. I need a manicure session. I need a facial treatment. I need a well-trimmed eyebrows. I need to revamp my room. I need it to be like Victorian kind of style. I need a sofa-bed. I need a new handphone. And I just need a new wallet, maybe from Louis Vuitton or Levi's. That's all, I guess. Oh ya, I need a new someone to love & care for me.

So guys, if you want to buy a gift for me, just refer to the list above. Remember, I need it. If not I can't survive in this world. Hahaha~ Sounds stupid but yup, I need it just like I need water & oxygen to stay alive.

I love you all sexy bloggers & hot readers! Miss you! Do you want a kiss from me, the sexiest boy ever survived in this world(no, I mean the universe)? Never mind, I can't hear your answer. You are too soft to be heard. Muacks!

No comments: