Monday, January 29

HEY!

I'm pissed off. I'm seriously pissed off. Fcuk. Fcuk. Fcuk.

I don't want to blog for a month. I'm so fcuking pissed off.

OMG!

What's happening? I'm just so fcuking sick.



To yatiez:

What's wrong with you? Is it harmful to type the word B.I.T.C.H? Did I ever call you a bitch once?

The answer is NO.

I don't get it. I seriously, don't get it. This is me, Muhammad Shazali Bin Sabtu. This is the way I say things. I know when not to say it & when to say it. If you don't like the way I say things, just get lost.

You have no right to judge me when you have not even once meet me in person. Sincerely, I say, GET LOST!



To bloghopper:

Ya, I'm down with problems. Everyone has problems to face.

I hate it when people question me about my sexuality. I seriously, hate it.

So, please, never ever ask me again.



To a group of people who are irritating:

Please leave me alone. I don't like the way you comment about me. I'm fine with constructive comments. But, your comments are making me sick.

Do you know that you're so fcuking irritating? If you don't know, then I'm telling you now.

Why must you bother gossiping about my problems? Why must you question me about my fashion sense?

I don't get it. Am I so famous that you bother gossiping about my own personal stuffs? For what I know, you're just jealous.

If you still wanna be my friend, then just except me for who I am. Stop asking me to be like the normal guys. I hate it. This is me. This is the way I talk. I'm just trying to be real. I don't like being fake.



To baby:

Stop bothering me. Can you please, once & for all, just leave me alone. Stop wasting your time tagging at my blog.

I hate you, get it?

I'm so sick with the way you behave. It's so childish. Get a life, jerk!


That's it. Enough.

No comments: