HEY!
Today, I cooked Tom Yam. I really like Tom Yam especially hot & spicy ones. It's kinda healthy. Maybe you can try it yourself. It's so simple. It takes less than 20minutes. Erm, maybe I share with you the recipe, my own personal recipe. The measurement are not exact bacuase I usually just use my senses.
Tom Yam
1litre of water
2cubes of Maggi Tom Yam
250gm chicken breast - cut into small pieces
1 small squid - cut into rings
4-5 fresh prawns do not remove the shell
1 big piece of tofu - cut into bite pieces
Fishballs - any amount
Celery, Carrot, Mushrooms - your own desire
Lime leaves
1 Lemongrass - smashed the bottom part
1/2 a lemon - extract the juice
If you like hot & spicy the you can add bird-eyed chili(chili padi)
Instuctions:
Boil the water. Add in Tom Yam cubes. Wait until all dissolves then add in chicken breast. When the chicken breast is half-cooked, add in lime leaves, lemongrass & chili. Stir & let it simmer. Throw all your vegetables & tofu in. Be careful with the tofu, don't stir too hard. Add in prawns & squid. Lastly, add lemon juice. Ready to be served.
P/S: Wash the chicken with lemon juice to remove unpleasant smell. Wash the squid & prawns with salt to remove any fishy smell. Then rinse.
Enjoy your Tom Yam. Remember don't put any salt. Hahaha~
I love you all. Muacks!
No comments:
Post a Comment