Thursday, January 4

HEY!

What's up? Oh My god! I'm turning 18 this year. I can't belive it. I still think & feel that I'm 16. Hahaha~ I hate it! I hate being 18. But 18 is also kewl. I can go for driving lessons.

I didn't noticed that I am going to 18 this year until a friend of mine, Asyraf ask about my age. We were talking on the phone & talk about usual stuff until 5AM. Suddenly he asked me about my age & I told him that I'm 17. He asked me again. At that point of time, I was like-no-no kinda of thing. I can't turn 18 so fast. I have not enjoy my 16 & 17 yet(I mean I haven't enjoy fully).

I have to accept it. I will be 18. More older each year. I don't like to talk about age because it makes me feel old. Eww, I hate being old & I wish I will never be old. I wish that I will always look 17 although at that time, I'm 71. Hahaha~ It will happen with the help of MR.BOTOX . But, eww, I won't even dare to have a botox treatment. But I'm fine with Vitamin C & collagen treatment.

Whatever, I still have to accept the fact that I will turn 18, then 19, 20 & so on. I'm now waiting for MR.ASYRAF to call. I'm kinda miss MM , I want to talk to MM but nevermind(Taking it slow). I cannot show that I'm desperate & I'm not desperate either.

That's all for now. I want to talk a nap. I love you all, sexy bloggers & hot readers! Miss you! Muacks!

No comments: