HEY!
I will be going to NIE Seminar(Mother Tongue) and NP's Open House, today. I'm kinda excited. not because of the seminar or open house but because I can get to meet my beloved friends. I don't know what to wear. This is what I hate about going out. I find it difficult to decide what to wear. Usually, I would have prepare the day before but last night I was kinda tired. I'm weird.
I would try on so many clothes to decide what I should wear. Hahaha~ Everyone says that I'm slow. Yup, my getting ready time is quite long but its worth it, OK? I usually need around 2hours to get ready; 30mins for shower, 15mins to dry my hair & my body, 15mins to remove any unwanted facial hair, 30mins to put on my shirt & pants, another 30mins to do my hair & lil' concealer to hide my flaws. And lastly, booty check. Hahaha~
I watched Irreplaceable & its a male version. Hahaha~ Its nice especially the lyrics. It's hot! Enjoy, the video. I love you all, sexy bloggers & hot readers. Muacks!
To the right, To the right
To the right, To the right
To the right, To the right
Everything you own in the bag to the right
Behind that box you'll find a Tesco bag
Baby girl that's all the stuff you've ever had
And keep talking your mess that's fine
Coz your girlfriends all know that I'm right
That's why they're at my house
Trying on your clothes and cussing you out
I'm standing in the front yard
Textin all the girls that are in my phone
Saying that; "The hoe's gone and she ain't coming back no more, there's a vacancy"
You must not know bout me
You must not know bout me
I'll have another you in an hour
Matter fact that's her just coming out the shower, baby
You must not know bout me
You must not know bout me
Yes it's your best friend Anna!
And let me tell you she does it better then you
Your so replaceable
So go ahead and get gone
Living by yourself in a mobile home
Your bills are unpaid, your hairs not did
And you the homeless guy 15 quid
You get the bus everywhere
And you no longer wear clean underwear
You gotta use payphones
Coz I ain't paying O2 no more
I'm standing in the front yard
Textin all the girls that are in my phone
Saying that; "The hoe's gone and she ain't coming back no more, there's a vacancy"
You must not know bout me
You must not know bout me
I'll have another you in an hour
Matter fact that's her just coming out the shower
You must not know bout me
You must not know bout me
Yes it's your best friend Anna!
And let me tell you she does it better then you
Your so replaceable
Now I hear you sleep with everything
Girl you better go to the GUM clinic
I'm just worried for your health
You need to go and check yourself
Lord knows what your carrying
You're a freak and crazy
I'm glad safe sex is what I preach
To the right, To the right
To the right, To the right
In the driveway, that's my car
So you better get yourself an oyster card
You must not know bout me
You must not know bout me
I'll have another you in an hour
Matter fact that's her just coming out the shower
You must not know bout me
You must not know bout me
Yes it's your best friend Anna!
And let me tell you she does it better then you
You must not know bout me
You must not know bout me
I'll have another you in an hour
Matter fact that's her just coming out the shower
You must not know bout me
You must not know bout me
Yes it's your best friend Anna!
And let me tell you she does it better then you - Your so replaceable
Written by Louis Harris-Tench
I would try on so many clothes to decide what I should wear. Hahaha~ Everyone says that I'm slow. Yup, my getting ready time is quite long but its worth it, OK? I usually need around 2hours to get ready; 30mins for shower, 15mins to dry my hair & my body, 15mins to remove any unwanted facial hair, 30mins to put on my shirt & pants, another 30mins to do my hair & lil' concealer to hide my flaws. And lastly, booty check. Hahaha~
I watched Irreplaceable & its a male version. Hahaha~ Its nice especially the lyrics. It's hot! Enjoy, the video. I love you all, sexy bloggers & hot readers. Muacks!
To the right, To the right
To the right, To the right
To the right, To the right
Everything you own in the bag to the right
Behind that box you'll find a Tesco bag
Baby girl that's all the stuff you've ever had
And keep talking your mess that's fine
Coz your girlfriends all know that I'm right
That's why they're at my house
Trying on your clothes and cussing you out
I'm standing in the front yard
Textin all the girls that are in my phone
Saying that; "The hoe's gone and she ain't coming back no more, there's a vacancy"
You must not know bout me
You must not know bout me
I'll have another you in an hour
Matter fact that's her just coming out the shower, baby
You must not know bout me
You must not know bout me
Yes it's your best friend Anna!
And let me tell you she does it better then you
Your so replaceable
So go ahead and get gone
Living by yourself in a mobile home
Your bills are unpaid, your hairs not did
And you the homeless guy 15 quid
You get the bus everywhere
And you no longer wear clean underwear
You gotta use payphones
Coz I ain't paying O2 no more
I'm standing in the front yard
Textin all the girls that are in my phone
Saying that; "The hoe's gone and she ain't coming back no more, there's a vacancy"
You must not know bout me
You must not know bout me
I'll have another you in an hour
Matter fact that's her just coming out the shower
You must not know bout me
You must not know bout me
Yes it's your best friend Anna!
And let me tell you she does it better then you
Your so replaceable
Now I hear you sleep with everything
Girl you better go to the GUM clinic
I'm just worried for your health
You need to go and check yourself
Lord knows what your carrying
You're a freak and crazy
I'm glad safe sex is what I preach
To the right, To the right
To the right, To the right
In the driveway, that's my car
So you better get yourself an oyster card
You must not know bout me
You must not know bout me
I'll have another you in an hour
Matter fact that's her just coming out the shower
You must not know bout me
You must not know bout me
Yes it's your best friend Anna!
And let me tell you she does it better then you
You must not know bout me
You must not know bout me
I'll have another you in an hour
Matter fact that's her just coming out the shower
You must not know bout me
You must not know bout me
Yes it's your best friend Anna!
And let me tell you she does it better then you - Your so replaceable
Written by Louis Harris-Tench
No comments:
Post a Comment