HEY!
I just want you guys to witness this miracle that will happen in the next 5 months. I'm sick. Yup, I'm sick of being big. I have to do something now before I get bigger. I had enough. So, ya, I wanna go for a change. Guys, I'm sorry I can't see anyone for now. Unless its accidentally or I've promised you before this. Other than that, I try not to show myself in public. Hahaha~ Suspense!
I'm targetting to lose weight 4-5kg in each month.
I must do not this stuff starting from now:
-No eating at fast food restraurants
-No eating of oily & fattening stuff
-No TV dinner
-No snacks
-No carbohydrates
-No slacking
-No dinner, supper or late night meals
-No eating at any places except my own dining room
I will do this stuff starting from now:
-I will excercise 2 hours in the morning
-I will excercise 1 hour in the evening
-I will eat only vegetables, fruits & proteins
-I will drink plenty of water
-I will only eat boil & steam food
-I will only eat what I cook. That means I will not eat outside food & mum's cooking.
-I will climb the stairs everyday
-I will keep smiling
So, you guys pray hard for me that I can go through this. I will update you with my progress. Here's a picture of me before. We will see how I look 5 months later. Hahaha~ I can't wait! That means I can't spend my salary on shirts, pants & shoes. Never mind i will save up & shop till I drop 5 months later.
No comments:
Post a Comment