Thursday, January 11

HEY!

I wanna sing a birthday song for SITI NURHALIZA.

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Siti Nurhaliza;
Happy Birthday to you!

Yeah! Happy 28th Birthday to my darling, Siti Nurhaliza. Muacks!

Let's get back to me, your darling. Hahaha~ I just got my salary. Yeah! I've already shopped but its not enough. I just bought True Star by Tommy Hilfiger, a new pair of shades, a new pair of shoes & a very hot shirt. I just need a bag & a belt. So, maybe I will be going to Peninsular Shopping Centre to check out for cool belts. I want something that is vintage looking & most important, the buckle must be huge. I want all eyes on me, when I wear the belt. I need a shoulder bag by CHECK. I found the bag but it was in black. I like black but prefer brown. I have too much black in my wardrobe. I need more colours to suit my outfit.

Maybe, I will be changing my phone to W810i. I'm using Nokia 3230 & the phone sucks!

That's all for now, sexy bloggers. I love you all especially my hot readers who never to keep reading my posts. Muacks!

No comments: