Wednesday, January 3

HEY!

I just want to share with you that I've talked agin to MM. She's kewl. I didn't expect to start talking to her. What a surprise!

To Kentots & others who want to know what I'm doing currently:
I'm currently waiting for my GCE O Level results. So scared!. Hahaha~ My heart beats faster when I think about the results. So, I guess I shouldn't think much about the results.

Hahaha~ I'm working. I'm working as the hottest promoter for a swimwear company, Liferacer. That's hot(Like Paris always say). I had a hard time on 1st day at Guardian Fair, West Mall, Bukit Batok. I was all alone. But I managed to handle customers by the 2nd day. it was great. I have to admit that customers do behave themselves but a small portion of them, they make me fed-up. But 'Customer is always right'.

Everything went so well. The best thing is, I got lots of new friends. And some girls wanting to know me better. I don't give a damn. I actually get to see how human behaves. Sometimes, it kinda weird. But it's the fact. I'm loving the job. On Hari Raya Haji, I had to work. But never mind because they pay me $7.50 per hour. Hahaha~ I think promoter is my kind of job. I just love to serve customer & the most exciting part is talking. Oh My God! I love the talking part. Hahaha~

Now, I'm waiting for my pay. I can't wait. I want a new bag, shoes, jeans & shirt. I love the adidas bag(the shoulder bag) Oh My God! I LOVE IT!


I missed my school life badly. Things changed so fast. I wish I could grab my school uniform & wear it. I miss my P. E lessons. I miss my
boys & girls!

No comments: