I miss you, bitches alot. Sorry, I was quite busy this few days. I wanted to blog last night but I was just pissed off by a group of people. This group of people deserved a smack on their butt. OMG! Do you know why? But first of all, this is just personal comment from me to anyone reading this. I don't mean this to any particular indivivual.
Would you get pissed off if someone who is going out with you, is using the phone all the time? Hey, you can just used the phone at home or when you're alone. So, what's the use of going out when you don't care about the person you're going out with. I've experienced this alot of times. There was once, I met up with my friend at Yishun MRT. I was pissed off because she didn't even care about my presence. She just smiled and kept talking on the phone all the way till we reached our destination. All I could do was just smile and smile. If she do that again, I swear, I would smack her face with her phone and throw her phone in the MRT's track.
This is just an advise for myself & all my sexy readers. Don't ever used the phone when you're dating someone. It is so irritating when you keep using your phone to sms, call or even watch porn. It is not nice to have a long chat on the phone when you're in public. Your converstaion might be heard. When you're alone & in public, it is fine to sms or answer short calls. And the last thing is MP3. You only use your MP3 when you're bored or alone. If you're with someone or a group of friends, try not to listen to your MP3. You've got to socialise, bitch.
That's it. Enough of the fcuking advise.
I am here to share with you, how I grew up. I've to admit that I have a feminine side of me. Everyone knows. Do you think I wanna be like this? NO! But this is how God created me. I used to wish that I hope I could be a very manly, macho kinda of boy. Just like the normal boys. But, now, I don't even care about that. Because this is me, I'm different. There's too much of normal boys around. So, I have to say, I'm rare & exclusive. Hahaha~
There are few photos of me, growing up. I can say that my Mum brought me up as girl. Not a real boy. It's obvious in all the photos. She wanted a baby girl and VOILA! she got a baby boy with girl's characteristic.

This is me during 'cukur rambut', a malay tradition for newborn babies. Do you noticed what I was wearing? It's so girlish and more, it's in velvet with sequins. My lil' bro wore the same thing but his was in blue and there was no sequins.

This is me when I was a baby. Aww, so cute. And can you see the attention that I got? Everyone is surrounding me. Hahaha~

This is me when I was around 1year old +++.

Lelaki melayu terakhir...

My Birthday. Look at me, I licked the cream on the cake. It's just an art of seduction. I was born with it.

Aww, I was so cute and getting more cute by years. Sigh. I wish I wasn't born cute.

After the eating, it's time to party, bitches.

I was just pretending to be happy. I actually I wasn't because there was no Gucci, LV, Prada, Hermes or at least Topman.

I was so young, innocent & naive and tilll today, I'm still innocent & naive. Hahaha~


What was my Mum thinking when she put the dress on me? OMG! It's fcuking gay. She should have put me on a sexy black backless dress with swarvoski crystals. Sigh.


I don't understand why people like me to have a red lipstick on. OMG! I'm not a draq queen, OK? Fine, you really wanna me to have make-up on, right?
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Satisfied? I think I look prettier than some girls out there. P/S: I stole my Mum cosmetic products just for the photos.

Don't you get it? I was born to understand the art of seduction.

Hahaha~ I look so hot. WTF. I can still remember what my lil'bro said when we took this picture.
Lil' bro: Ayah, asal abang duduk macam gini?
Dad: Takpe, biarkan. Boleh lah, macam gitu.
What was my Dad thinking when he said that? You can't just let me be like that. Everything starts from young. There's a Malay phrase, "Meluntur buluh, biar dari rebungnya." Sigh.



I just love nudity. Its my passion. I was more famous than all of you during that time, OK? I was a child pornstar. I quit after that because I drowned while taking that photoshoot.


This was taken at Changi Airport. Aww, so cute. Really cute.

Hahaha~ Who's that boy in red? He's so sweet & innocent.


That's me with my cousins from my paternal side.

Alahai, ayu nya. Hahaha~ Cair kalau pandang sekali. Kalau pandang 2 kali, terus kena masuk freezer.
That's all. Hahaha~ I really enjoy sharing my photos with you. Thanks for reading my blog. I could never ask for more than this. Muacks!
He & his lil' angel said, "Why love us?"
No comments:
Post a Comment