I got nothing to do. So, I just wanna share what I usually have in my bag. I seldom carry a huge bag unless there's stuffs to bring along.
Northpoint. It was only
$39.90 & I just had to
grab it although I don't
really need it. It can be
use as a shoulder bag or
sling bag.
I tend to perspire alot so, I
need lots of tissues in my bag.
And, other reason is for hygiene
And, other reason is for hygiene
purposes.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Hahaha~ I just need this alot. My keys & wallet. I goy my keychain from Australia. its kinda kewl. My wallet was a gift from my Mum. I have lots of receipt in my wallet. I tend to keep them so that I will not overspend. And, duh! I'm so forgetful. Sometimes, I just forgot what I bought. When I look at the receipts, I will be like-eh-baju-ni-belom-pakai-lagi. I always keep my photos when I was a little boy. It reminds me how cute I am.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I always bring my perfume along if I spend long hours away from home. I really like the smell. it reflects my personality. It smell sweet, sexy & a lil' manly. When I stay in an air-conditioned room for very long, my skin tends to get dry. So, I usually spray Evian moisturiser on my face. It's also handy during hot, sunny days. Pantene Leave-on-Moisturiser, is a good & fast solution to do your hair. I love it. Lipbalm is very important because I have dry lips. Lipbalm keep my lip moist & kissable. Never wet your lips with your saliva, it will get even more drier. This my tips to have red & nice lips - Put honey on your lips every night. Do this everyday & voila, you will get sexy, red lips. I tried this before. It works,baby.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I love shades especially huge ones. I bought tis at 77th street. It protects my eyes from the sun. I will wear my glasses when I'm not wearing contacts. I just wear this at home or sometimes out. I wear contacts only when I feel like wearing. This is from Freshlooks & its grey.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
This is shower gel from DKNY. I will only bring this when I have sleepovers at my friends' house. I have an oily face so, I always have a packet of wet tissues. Girls, wet tissues are great to remove make-up. Never go to sleep with your make-up on. Make-up can block your pores & voila, you got pimples. I have asthma & its very, very important to carry inhaler with me.
.jpg)
Creative MP3. Its just to kill my
boredom. I got songs from Paris
Hilton, Beyonce. And the must is
Siti Nurhaliza.
I've always want to say this but I kept in my heart. But, I just can't stand it. I have to say before its too late. Erm, guys, please never ever carry your girlfriend's handbag. Please, please. It looks so fucking gross unless its your bag. Don't ever think that its nice to help your girlfriend to carry her handbag. Its not romantic, ok? Girls, please don't let your boyfriend carry your handbag. The handbag is just for you. The handbag matches your clothes & shoes, not his. So, please don't ever do that. If he still insists, smack his butt with your handbag. OK?
That's it. I love you all, bitches. Muacks!
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment