Saturday, January 6

HEY!

I'm sick. I woke up feeling restless. My throat is hurting me & I'm having flu. Oh My God! I can't bear with it. I've not taken any medicine yet. I'm feeling so sick. Help me! Maybe I didn't have enough sleep or work too much. I'm sneezing again & again.

I wish I can recover faster so that I can enjoy my life with ease. So you guys should also take care of your health. Drink lots of plain water & have enough rest.

I thought of going to Bangkok or Kuala lumpur for a shopping trip. I heard that the prices there are much lower. But, I'm not going alone. I'm trying to find a group of people to go with. Maybe, my friends or my Mum.

I need a good rest, I guess. Erm, I can't write anymore. I need to take a nap.

I love you all sexy bloggers & hot readers! Miss you! Muacks!

No comments: