Tuesday, January 16

HEY!

It was great. I went out with Yani & it was last minute outing. We planned to meet at 3pm but oops! we were both late. Hahaha~ We went to her workplace at Orchard Road. Then, head to Nana's workplace at Takashimaya. We were window-shopping while waiting for Nana's breaktime. We head to Far East to have a meal. I was so afraid to eat. I'm on a diet lah. Nevermind, once in a bluemoon.

We were laughing like crazy, talking about our school days. Aww, I miss my school days. But it would have been better with MM & others around. MM, I wish you was there. So much to catch up. This Saturday, I'm going to NP to check out their nursing course.
Here are some photos. Some of the photos are still with Yani. So, I can't upload it.




I love you, bitches. Muacks!

No comments: